The whole country has been subjected to the unbearable rantings of Maxine Waters and other Democratic shills. They are hoping to change the narrative, instead they need to change their meds.
California Democratic Representative Maxine Waters has really lost it. Since the election, she has gone more and more off the reservation in her criticism of President Trump, Republicans and Americans in general. The interesting part is how her rhetoric is so blatantly hypocritical and her lies so huge that you have to wonder if she is just playing the role of Democratic attack dog or if her and Nancy Pelosi should join each other in the padded room.
In a recent interview, Waters was asked if she planned to attend the meeting that the Congressional Black Caucus has scheduled with President Trump. She put this doozy on us.
“I won’t go. I know who he is. I know how he’s defined himself. Maya Angelo says when somebody show who they are, believe them. I believe him,” Waters said, “I believe this is a man who mimicked and mocked a disabled journalist. I believe this is a man who talked about grabbing women by their private parts. I believe this is a man who lied about Mexico paying for the wall that was going to be built. This is the same man who lied about how many people attended his inauguration. This is the man who lied about the so-called undocumented illegals who voted and how he lost all of these votes because they voted.”
So let’s break down her supposed moral stance, and try to determine why she is refusing to meet with the President, as her job should require. Or at least as her Constituents should require.
- This is a man who mocked a disabled reporter: She didn’t seem so bothered by President Obama mocking those in the Special Olympics. I wonder where her moral outrage was then?
- This is a man who talked about grabbing women by their private parts: She was a major supporter of President Bill Clinton, who not only talked about grabbing women’s private parts, he actually did…in the Oval Office…While President!
- This is a man who lied about Mexico paying for a wall: Is she against the Wall or in favor of Mexico paying for it?
- This is a man who lied about how many people attended his inauguration: So government comes to a halt and she won’t even meet with him, if it is even true?
- This is the man who lied about the so-called undocumented illegals who voted and how he lost all of these votes because they voted: Waters is one of the leading opponents of any investigation into illegals voting in the election, if it is a lie why is she afraid to investigate it?
Waters is a perfect example of how the Democratic machine is starting to unravel in the face of the majority of America not believing their lies. She isn’t alone, she also has her little legion of attack chimps like Scott Dworkin. He has been going off the rails lately, Tweeting out every single Tweet he can find trying to tie President Trump to Russia. He doesn’t care that the intelligence agencies say there is no evidence. He doesn’t care that it isn’t true. He loves to quote his hero, Representative Waters, and thinks that people will take his word for it that she isn’t nuts.
— Scott Dworkin (@funder) March 10, 2017
What makes Dworkin even more pathtic is now he is trying to raise money to put his Russia shilling on a Podcast or YouTube. Democratic operatives trying to raise money to lie about the President? NEVER…
I think at this point, Mike Huckabee nailed it…
New proverb: “Better to keep your mouth shut and let people think you’re a fool than open it and prove you’re Nancy Pelosi.” ~ Mike Huckabee pic.twitter.com/exefTT6zeq
— Pamela Moore (@Pamela_Moore13) March 19, 2017